Debate Topic: Baptism is only for those who have personally repented & believed in Christ.
Part 1 (MP3; 64MB)
- 0:00-11:00 Introduction
- 11:30-31:30 White’s opening affirmative statement
- 31:30-34:50 Shishko’s cross-examination
- 35:10- 55:00 Shishko’s opening statement
- 55:20-58:15 White’s cross-examination
- 58:55-1:13:50 White’s second affirmative statement
- 1:14:15-1:17:15 Shishko’s cross-examination
- 1:17:45-1:19:57 Shishko’s second negative statement (apparently the rest of Shishko’s statement and White’s 3 minute cross-examination were cut off and are not included in this audio.)
Part 2 (MP3; 59.9MB)
- 0:00-4:40 Continuation of Shishko’s 10 minute questions for White (first 6 minutes are not on the web recording)
- 4:55-14:50 White’s 10 minute questions for Shishko
- 15:15-25:00 Shishko’s rebuttal
- 25:24-35:17 White’s rebuttal
- 35:38-42:40 Shishko’s closing statement
- 42:50-49:50 White’s closing statement
- 51:00-1:14:00 Audience Q/A
(Source: Thanks to the Orthodox Presbyterian Church of Franklin Square, NY, for providing these audios to the public.)
- Listen to Dr. Robert B. Strimple (Presbyterian) and Dr. Fred Malone (Baptist) debate infant baptism.
- Listen to Dr. David VanDrunen (Presbyteran) and Dr. Thomas Schreiner (Baptist) debate infant baptism.
- Free online video: Why Do We Baptize Our Children? — by Dr. Richard Pratt
- Purchase the DVD.