Reform Your Electronic Library According to the Scriptures
Pastors, missionaries, Bible college and seminary students, home schooling families, and laymen studying theology should take note of this powerful new tool for studying the theological works of a preeminent Evangelical theologian of our times, Dr. John Frame.
Dr. Frame writes in a highly readable style, making his works accessible to beginners. And at the same time Frame’s profundity, breadth, and creativity will challenge advanced theologians. Most importantly, Dr. Frame is fully committed to teaching theology as a servant of the Lord Jesus Christ with sincere faithfulness to the Holy Scriptures at every point.
The following books and resources are included in this new collection:
- The Doctrine of the Knowledge of God (1987)
- The Doctrine of God (2002), winner of the 2003 ECPA Gold Medallion Award for Theology and Doctrine
- Salvation Belongs to the Lord: An Introduction to Systematic Theology (2006)
- No Other God: A Response to Open Theism (2001)
- The Amsterdam Philosophy (1972)
- Shorter Theological Writings-over 1,500 pages of academic journal articles, book reviews, etc., on a variety of theological topics.
The electronic library of Frame’s collected works is not only a wonderful value (i.e. the amount of material included on one DVD is amazing considering how much it would cost to purchase the printed versions), but also a powerful research tool, facilitating advanced topical and Scripture reference searching, more accurate indexing, cross referencing the whole library, note taking, and other research tools only possible with electronic libraries. In a word, this product facilitates faster and more productive study.
Where to Purchase
- BEST PRICE: WTS Books.
- BEST PRICE: Bits & Bytes official product listing for Frame’s Collected Works, Vol. 1
Where to Learn More about the Product
- P&R/Bits&Bytes Press release (5pp.; .PDF; ~100KB): explains the contents and features of this new software.
- Logos Library Official product listing for Frame’s Collected Works, Vol. 1
- P&R’s official product listing for Frame’s Collected Works, Vol. 1
- Reformed Theological Seminary news release about Dr. Frame’s new software
- Joseph Nally, editor of Reformed Perspectives eZine, provides a thorough review.
- Blogger Blake White briefly reviews Frames Collected Works.
- Pastor James Grant blogs about the new software.
- Blogger Philip Gons comments about Frames Collected Works twice, and he also writes about Frame’s Collected Works Vol. 1 on the official Logos blog.
- The theological editor for Third Millennium Ministries discusses Frames Collected Works in a forum.